We are looking for a full-time Marketing Specialist to join Hasson’s Agent Services team at our Lake Oswego office.
About this Position
To thrive in this position, you must be a skilled communicator, a resourceful problem solver, and be comfortable prioritizing support requests in a fair, efficient manner. Content marketing experience and social media management experience for a small to mid-size company is required.
The Hasson Company’s Agent Services team works closely with a highly successful group of brokers who serve a broad range of communities throughout the Portland Metro area, Southwest Washington, and Central Oregon. This team is dedicated to helping our brokers create experiences that exceed expectations for our buyer and seller clients. In this position, you will be helping support the agents who make The Hasson Company one of the Pacific Northwest's top-selling independent real estate brokerages.
Marketing Specialist Responsibilities
- Managing the company’s content calendar, blog (in partnership with our content writers), and social media presence across various platforms
- Onboarding agents who are new to the company (linking software user accounts, introducing agents to the company’s website platform and CRM)
- Assisting agents with creating digital and print marketing collateral using company-provided templates
- Assisting agents with preparation for client presentations
- Assisting our Lake Oswego Office Manager with office events and coverage at the front desk as needed
- Providing basic technical support and software training via phone, small group presentations, and one-on-one meetings
- At least two years of previous customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail, especially in written communication
- A solid understanding of marketing best practices—advanced level graphic design experience is not required for this position; however, an understanding of graphic design basics is essential
- Demonstrated ability to manage a business social media presence
- Basic knowledge of WordPress or similar blogging software
- Solid computer skills (including importing/exporting/sorting spreadsheets) and ability to troubleshoot everyday office tech issues
- A real estate license is not required; however, an understanding of the industry and knowledge of Hasson’s service areas is essential.
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time position based in our Lake Oswego, OR office. Office hours are 8:30 am-5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Occasional remote work may be possible after initial three-month training period. The Hasson Company offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, 401k, and eligibility for paid time off after 60 days of employment.
Please email your resume to Cynthia Saylor (VP, Marketing & Technology) at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Posted: November 5, 2021