Position type: Full time
Location: Lake Oswego, OR (on-site at our TC office)
About This Position
The Hasson Company attracts and cultivates dynamic real estate professionals by adhering to high standards of practice and providing a collaborative environment for long-term success. The Transaction Coordinator will work as part of our TC team to act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, escrow companies and mortgage brokers during the transaction and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved from contract to close. If you have a great attitude, stellar work ethic, and a desire to develop your skills in the real estate industry we would like to meet you.
Transaction Coordinator Responsibilities
- Aid real estate agents, clients, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the proper execution of all contractual documents
- Understand contracts to summarize important terms, conditions, and contingency dates for timelines
- Open escrow, deliver contracts to lenders, prepare timelines, and communicate with all parties of agent transactions
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Tracking deadlines throughout the transaction to ensure important deadlines/dates are not missed
- Minimum 1 year experience in real estate
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a high volume of email and make decisions quickly
- Ability to work successfully independently as well as with a team
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time position based in our Lake Oswego, OR office. Office hours are 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday. Some remote work may be possible after initial six-month training. The Hasson Company offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, 401k, and eligibility for paid time off after 60 days of employment.
Please email your resume to our TC Department Manager. No phone calls, please.
Posted: September 3, 2021